Tuesday, August 26, 2014

I2 Page 12

page 12

I’ve decided to slow down the rate a bit just due to the fact that I have a lot less time on my hands with two new children in the house.  One is 3 month old and the other is just over a year.  So Look for pages every Tuesday and Thursday along with a link to a video every Saturday and the Drawing on the Right Side of the Brain update every Sunday.

 

I like this page here the newscast delivery of exposition seemed to work really well.  The truck is a little off in the middle panel, but I think that’s what I get for working without a ruler. I can honestly say that the reason that this next book is taking so much longer is that during the little time that I have is that there is a lot more attention to detail.

As usual, comment and questions are welcome, leave them below!

No comments:

Post a Comment