Thursday, August 7, 2014

Changes Are Coming

I meant to put up another video yesterday, but I ended up getting side tracked drawing a picture to go along with my facebook page (https://www.facebook.com/themightychrispy) and so I didn’t end up doing the commentary for the video.  It would be good to have a few questions or something to make the commentary for the videos a bit more interesting though, so please send in any questions you have and I’ll answer them. 

I’m also going to make a bit of a more interesting background for the blog here instead of just plain black.  So just hang on to your seats for a couple more hours and you’ll get some new content ASAP.

To keep your whistles wet here is the image I put up on the facebook page as the cover photo.

0807 002 Justice league edited

No comments:

Post a Comment