Friday, January 3, 2014

I Can Draw And Listen At The Same Time

So Amber and I have had to go to a course for the last while at least once a week.  At times it is very dry, or simply a rehashing of things I already knew. 

Other times I go to professional development or other events where I listen to people speak on topics I am really quite interested in.  If it so happens that I have the ability to have a pencil or pen and paper in front of me while all this is going on I will draw.

I am still listening, but I’m just doing my own version of fidgeting.  Some places, a lot of conferences and stuff even place baskets of things to play around with while you are sitting in on the seminars.

So if you are reading this, and you run some event where I am there and drawing, rest assured I am hearing what you are saying, taking it in and processing it all.  I just happen to be doodling at the same time.

All that said, here are a couple of drawings I did while at a course last month.

Superman 1Superman 1 colouredSuperman punch

Superman!  Of course I coloured him in later when I got home, copic markers tend to squeak.

No comments:

Post a Comment